I’m currently waiting for a call from my church to find out which small group I have been placed in. I’m looking forward to it.
But I’m bored. I’ve started looking at table covers. Random, yes. My former employer used to do a lot of trade shows, and we were assigned to look for necessary materials for their trade show exhibits, such as table top display.
I really don’t miss it at all. But looking at these materials just gives me a small jolt of nostalgia. Strange.
I think it’s that time of the month where I’m allowed to indulge in a very random and pointless entry consisting of bullet points. I also just realized that it has been nine days into the month, and I haven’t blogged about anything yet.
Actually, it’s also because I haven’t had anything interesting to blog about lately. Maybe it’s just a momentary block (at least I think it is). But hey, things can be good in random bits and pieces, right? Right.
- I’ve discovered that certain people haven’t been able to access my blog for the past, what, two weeks? I don’t know how long this has been. DNS records have been updated, so hopefully, you can view the website now. The problem seems to have been resolved for a few of my friends now.
- I love cinnamon gum. Love it, love it, love it. So if you’d like to shower me with boxes of Big Red this Christmas, I’ll love you forever.
- Finally, finally, finally. I have a DVD of To Kill A Mockingbird! Now I can watch Gregory Peck everyday.
- I have moved my photoblog as a subdomain under Lexie.ph. If any of you guys have photoblogs, I’d be happy to do a link exchange.
- I’ve spent the better part of the day looking at home theater carpeting for the home theater I know I will never have.
It’s 4:00PM and I have to get ready for a party I have to attend… in 2 hours. I hate wearing formal dresses. It’s so not me.