It’s midnight, and I just got home. I’m tired, but very happy. Let me list the happy things that happened during the past 24 hours:
- I was able to catch up with friends I haven’t seen in almost five years. These people were my kids’ church classmates, and it’s amazing to see how we’ve all grown up.
- One of those friends is now a pastor, and is a pretty good one if I may say so.
- While on the way to the youth service where I caught up with aforementioned friends, we stopped by a convenience store for ice cream (my insistence). In that convenience store, near light fixtures, I found a clear yellow (yellow!) umbrella, which I bought right away. Squee!
- Wimbledon. Novak Djokovic. Need I say more?
- Life is good. Life is very very good.
- My friends are always awesome. And even though they annoy the crap out of me most of the time, I still love ‘em. ♥
Diventare is turning a year old in a few days, and I’m looking forward to it. I think I’ve gotten back to normal, but only time will tell. Maybe I just need to be in a good mood to be able to blog properly.
Still feeling a little sad about Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, though.